Monday, July 21, 2008

Vocaloid, huh?



Oha!


Not too long ago, I was completely clueless about the programme Vocaloid and it's respective mascots. As we all know, once something becomes popular on the internet, it gets spread far and wide, seemingly stalking you XD

Well, this is what stopped me from involving myself with Vocaloid.
Possibly the worst choice, as I'm a fan of music, the process of making music and related matters.

It was bound to happen, sooner or later.


And, so it did.


Now, I am stalking after a copy of Vocaloid.. strange enough. I'm slowly gaining upgraded sound equipment and hope to experiment with more traditional methods but, it can't hurt to go digital ^_~

On the note of Vocaloid, Kagamine twins win over Miku, for me (^o^)b


~suki

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoyhoy~

I never could get into the vocaloid program, though I find Miku somewhat cute. Honestly I find Hatsune Miku and the rest kind of generic, sometimes I don't really know what all the fuss is about. But hey, she's bringing smiles to people's faces and that's all good to me. :3

Len-Vesper
www.finetoo.org

suki said...

Oha!

I thought the same thing but, I guess... worrying about testing vocals can be tricky if you're alone, so I chose Vocaloid for that XD
Otherwise, I'll admit that there is a big fuss, which I don't understand, lolols.

Mitsuru said...

Mmm... Miku... need figure... *drool*

I played around with VOCALOID for awhile... as much as I love what other people make, I can't bring myself to make something decent ;_;

~Phenie

suki said...

@ Phenie. Oha! Thanks for commenting!
Sound programmes tend to be intimidating at first XD Don't give up! (7^o^)b

Yeah, Miku is a cutie ^^