Friday, July 11, 2008

Pics of spoils from the oh-so-far discount store




Oha!

I present, pics from the previous roadtrip! Perhaps a miracle, perhaps conincidence... somehow, my camera found the will to work XD
It's not a *great* camera but, as I got it for nothing, I'm not complaining XD
I'll take the blame for the quality of the pics, however, as I have never really made time to improve my knowledge of taking photographs. I am willing to learn, so please bear with me during this time.
Onto the pics!


Movies




Merch, normal view



Merch, zoomed in



Tifa Figurine



RahXephon booklet



Kiki's Delivery Service dvd,alternate cover



Hopefully that was a somewhat interesting look at what merchandise I had gotten (for 50% off) XD
If not, please let me know what else you'd like to see or close your eyes, lolols >.<

~suki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kiki's is a great movie

suki said...

I agree! It really is a great movie ^-^